As part of the Government guidelines we are limited to the number of users who can access the gym. We also have to keep a record of all members who are using the gym, therefore you will need to pre book use. To access this you will need to login to stonebarnfitness.yourclubuk.co.uk using the email address you provided when you joined. You can request a new password by simply entering your email address and clicking on the "forgotten my password" link. Your Membership will need to be active to enable bookings.
How bookings will work:
- Gym use will be limited to 9 members at any time.
- This will include a maximum of 4 in the lower free weights level (5 including staff) And 7 on the upper cardio level (8 including staff).
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance
- Bookings will be in 1 hour slots with a maximum booking time of 2 hours per person.
- Weekday bookings will be hourly from 6.30am and Weekends from 8am.
- Please only book sessions that intend on using. If you have the flexibility to book outside of peak evenings and weekend times then please do so.
- If you are unable to attend please ensure you cancel your booking as a courtesy to other members.
- You may be refused access to the gym without a prior booking.
We will continue to review the booking procedure once it is operational and make any changes where required. If you encounter any problems when booking, then please email or call us.
Your safety and that of our staff, is our highest priority. Things will have to operate a bit differently to what you are used to for a while, therefore we want to let you know about the important new COVID-19 secure measures. Please read carefully
- All members will be required to use the automatic hand sanitiser upon entry to the gym.
- To adhere to Social Distancing several pieces of cardio equipment have been placed out of use.
- Resistance equipment has been repositioned to adhere to social distancing.
- Strict hygiene processes will be in place throughout the gym. Anti-bacterial sprays and blue towel will be readily available. We ask that all users spray all equipment before and after use, this includes all machines, weights and mats. There will also be increased daily cleaning regime to ensure we maintain these standards.